1. Information gathered via the website we gather two types of information about our users. (a) Personal information that individual users provide through registration, and (b) tracking information, which is automatically collected about every visitor.
2. Subscriptions Any subscriber is not entitled to cancel his membership, and claim back his subscription. His membership automatically canceled, once he does not renew his subscription next month. Subscription fee once paid is non-refundable due to the nature of our business.
4. Use nlcrtdata.com uses information obtained from its users to enhance their experience on the website. We do not rent or sell any personal information about our subscribers or other users. As a general rule, we will not disclose any personal information to any third parties. So your information is safe with us.
nlcrtdata.com may disclose account or personal information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating nlcrtdata.com’s Terms of Service or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) nlcrtdata.com rights or property, other nlcrtdata.com users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. nlcrtdata.com may disclose or access account or personal information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
5. Incorrect Information The accuracy of your personal information is important to us. If you are a paid subscriber and have a concern about your personal or account information maintained at nlcrtdata.com, or want to correct, update, or confirm your information, please send us an email at info [at] nlcrtdata [dot] com. We will be happy to review and update your information with our records.
6. Security Your subscriber account information and your profile are password-protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information. You may correct your personal information as explained in Section
5. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. nlcrtdata.com will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also, remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or an Internet cafe.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, nlcrtdata.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account or personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.